Vivelle Dot (Estradiol-17B)
Buy Vivelle Dot (Estradiol-17B) Online at Discount Price
You can place an order online through our website or by calling 1-855-776-0079 and speaking to a customer service agent.
We help you lower your prescription costs by sourcing affordable medication from licensed pharmacies across the world.
Please note a prescription is required to be submitted to process your order. The prescription can be faxed, emailed, or uploaded.
If you provide us your doctor details, we can even reach out for a copy.
*Product image for reference use only
Vivelle Dot Dosage
The following dosages are available to order:
- Vivelle-Dot 25mcg
- Vivelle-Dot 37.5mcg
- Vivelle-Dot 50mcg
- Vivelle-Dot 75mcg
- Vivelle-Dot 100mcg
The brand Vivelle Dot is sourced from Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom and manufactured by Novartis. Vivelle-Dot is sometimes also marketed as Estradot.
The active medicinal ingredient is called Estradiol-17B.
Vivelle Dot Cost
The average retail price of Vivelle-Dot 50mcg in the United States:
- $164.60 for 8 patches
While for the same product at PricePro Pharmacy, we set the price at:
- $31.00 for 8 patches
If you compare PricePro Pharmacy price with your US local pharmacy’s price, you will find a massive 81% savings.
This discount price is available without any medication insurance or Rx coupons.
Placing an order for a 3-month supply is great way to get best value for your prescription.
Vivelle Dot Coupon
At this moment we do not have a Rx coupon for Vivelle Dot. However, we at PricePro Pharmacy are dedicated to supplying you with affordable drug prices.
New customer can take advantage of the following discount deals, which can be seen at the checkout:
- PRICE10 - Save $10 on your first order (minimum $50 order value)
- PRICE20 - Save $20 on your first order (minimum $100 order value)
The coupons listed above are for one-time use only and cannot be matched with other offers.
Generic for Vivelle Dot
We offer generic Vivelle-Dot in the following dosages:
- Estradiol 50mcg
- Estradiol 75mcg
- Estradiol 100mcg
Generic drugs contain the same active ingredient as the name-brand alternative.
They are, however, allowed for sale after the patents on the original brand medicines expire. As a result, generic medications are less costly than brand-name medications.
The estimated delivery times will vary depending on the source country of your product you have ordered.
- Product of Canada and UK - 7 to 12 business days
- Product of Australia - 10 to 18 business days
At PricePro Pharmacy, the standard shipping cost for all orders is $9.95.
An email notification including the tracking details will be sent to you once your product has been dispensed from the licensed pharmacy.
We ship all across the United States.
Prescription Refill Online
PricePro Pharmacy strives to make your online ordering experience simple and easy for you and your loved ones. In line with that motto, we offer an exceptional service of alerting you when it is time for a new refill for your prescribed medicine. We will notify you by sending emails or phone calls when it is time to refill your medications.
Never worry about missed doses again!
If you have an active prescription on file, by signing in to your PricePro Pharmacy online account, you can instantly place a reorder. If your prescription is expired, you will need to upload a new one in its place.
Vivelle-Dot (Estradiol Transdermal System) Medication Information
Vivelle-Dot is a prescription transdermal system (patch) that contains the medication estradiol, a form of estrogen.
Vivelle-Dot may be used after menopause for the following purposes:
- Reduce moderate to severe hot flashes. Hot flashes can happen when estrogen levels drop due to menopause (the end of menstrual periods).
- Treatment of moderate to severe vaginal atrophy. With vaginal atrophy, the walls of the vagina may become thin, dry, and irritated, and can make sex painful.
- Reduce your chance of osteoporosis (thinning, weak bones).
Vivelle-Dot may also be prescribed before menopause in women with certain medical conditions.
Vivelle-Dot is a patch that releases a type of estrogen (estradiol) into the skin over 3 to 4 days. It comes in packs of 8 patches and is available in five different strengths:
- 0.025 mg per day
- 0.0375 mg per day
- 0.05 mg per day
- 0.075 mg per day
- 0.1 mg per day
Change your Vivelle-Dot patch two times a week or exactly as instructed by your doctor.
The Vivelle-Dot package has a calendar to help you keep track of the two days per week that you will change your patch.
Vivelle-Dot contains a form of estrogen, which may have serious health risks.
Vivelle-Dot may not be safe for women with certain conditions. Before using Vivelle-Dot, be sure to tell your doctor if you’ve had:
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Stroke or heart attack
- Blood clots or bleeding problems
- Liver problems
- Upcoming surgery
- Allergic reaction to Vivelle-Dot or its ingredients
Vivelle-Dot has the potential for common, mild side effects but could also cause rare, severe side effects.
Less serious but common side effects include:
- Breast pain
- Irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting
- Abdominal bloating or discomfort
- Nausea and vomiting
- Hair loss
- Skin irritation
Some serious side effects of Vivelle-Dot may rarely occur.* A few examples include:
- Heart attack
- Blood clots
- Breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer
- High blood pressure
For more information on the possible side effects of Vivelle-Dot, talk with your doctor or pharmacist.
*See the FAQ section below for information on how to reduce your chances of severe side effects.
Some drug interactions can happen with products that replace estrogen. These interactions could increase the risk of side effects. A few examples include:
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can also increase the risk of side effects and should be avoided.
Talk with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any other medications or herbal supplements with Vivelle-Dot.
Store Vivelle-Dot in its original packaging at room temperature (77°F or 25°C).
- Apply Vivelle-Dot to clean, dry skin on your lower abdomen or buttocks. The skin must be free of any lotions or oils for the patch to stick.
- When you change your patch, don’t use the same exact spot. Choose a different area each time to reduce your chance of your skin irritation.
- Avoid placing Vivelle-Dot patches on the waistline because clothes may rub or loosen the patch.
Will Vivelle-Dot come off in the shower or swimming pool?
It shouldn’t. Vivelle-Dot usually stays on while bathing or swimming. If your patch falls off, reapply it. If you cannot reapply the same patch, apply a new one to a different spot, then continue your regular schedule.
What can I do to prevent serious side effects from Vivelle-Dot?
Talk with your doctor regularly about whether or not you should continue using Vivelle-Dot. You must get preventative screenings and do your part to support your health.
- Keep your regular doctor visits, including all pelvic exams and mammograms.
- Talk with your doctor about ways to reduce your heart disease risk, such as controlling your blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight.
- If you smoke, quit or ask your doctor for help quitting.
- If your hot flashes are mild and you use Vivelle-Dot to treat vaginal symptoms, talk with your doctor about whether a different product would be safer for you.
What should I do if I forget to change my Vivelle-Dot patch?
If you forget to change your patch, apply a new one as soon as you remember. Then, continue your normal schedule. There is no need to reset the day that you change your next patch.
- Vivelle-Dot Prescribing Information. East Hanover, NJ: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation; 2017. https://www.novartis.us/sites/www.novartis.us/files/Vivelle_DOT.pdf, Accessed December 2, 2020
- Facts about menopausal hormone therapy. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; 2005. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/files/docs/pht_facts.pdf Accessed December 3, 2020.
Author: Dr. Patricia Weiser, PharmD
Patricia Weiser, PharmD, is a licensed pharmacist and medical writer. She has clinical experience in community and hospital pharmacy. Patricia is a 2007 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh. She resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and two daughters.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.