*Product images are for reference use only
Get a Canadian Pharmacy Xarelto Coupon with Your 1st Order
Lower Xarelto Prices Are Possible Without Sacrificing Quality or Safety.
If your doctor prescribed the oral anticoagulation drug Xarelto to prevent the formation of blood clots, pulmonary embolism (PE), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), or stroke, you know all about the important life-saving nature of this drug.
The problem is, Xarelto prices, even Xarelto generic versions' prices, are consistently going up, similar to many other prescription medications, especially if you live in the United States. Even with a discount drug card, the cost for a 90-day supply of a 20mg Xarelto prescription without insurance will cost you roughly $15.68 per dose and $1,411.59 USD total.
However, Xarelto prices are roughly 80% lower here in Canada than that astronomical figure in the states. By filling your prescription with PricePro Pharmacy, you would only pay $449 USD, or $4.98 per dose, for a 90-day supply of Xarelto; a huge discount of almost $1,000! Not only that, first time purchasers are also eligible for our exclusive Xarelto coupon.
Instantly Save with this Xarelto Coupon - Coupon Code XAR10 to get $10 off your order!
Even though the Xarelto price in Canada is already 70% lower than what you’d pay at your local US pharmacy, you can take advantage of a coupon to instantly lower the price of their first Xarelto order for an even greater discount.
If this is your first time buying Xarelto with PricePro Pharmacy, simply add this coupon to your first order over $50 and you’ll receive a discount. This one-time-use-only coupon code is only available when ordering from our online Canadian pharmacy, and it cannot be combined with other coupon codes. Consider it your low-cost way to test the process of ordering prescriptions online for the first time.
The next question that usually comes up from first-time customers is:
How Are You Able to Get Such Low Xarelto Prices?
As discussed in this guide, we have what’s known as universal healthcare here in Canada. This means our federal government closely monitors prescription prices to ensure they stay within a realistic and affordable range.
If a drug manufacturer proposes a price for medications the Canadian government deems too high, it won’t be approved for sale.
It’s this federal system that keeps the costs of prescriptions, including Xarelto prices, anywhere from 70-90% off those in the US (in some cases).
Despite these low prices, there is no difference in the quality of our brand-name prescription medications, many of which come directly from the same manufacturers.
Since you can access these discounted prices even as a US citizen, it’s up to you to find a reputable and trustworthy online pharmacy to order from.
By choosing PricePro Pharmacy, you can fill up to a 90-day supply of Xarelto and have it shipped right to your door for the flat rate shipping fee of just $9.95 USD.
As long as you have a valid Xarelto prescription from your doctor, you should be able to transfer it over without hassle or headache. It’s as simple as changing your pharmacy from your local store to ours here in Canada.
To do that, visit this page to order your next prescription with us before overpaying for your next Xarelto order.
And if you’d like to learn more about this prescription medication, aside from just the information about Xarelto pricing, the rest of this page answers questions about dosage, side effects, how to best take this medicine, and more.
The following dosages are available to order:
- Xarelto 2.5mg
- Xarelto 10mg
- Xarelto 15mg
- Xarelto 20mg
This medication is manufactured by Bayer. The active medicinal ingredient is called Rivaroxaban.
At PricePro Pharmacy the low cost of Xarelto 20mg is:
- $60.00 for 28 tablets
While, the average retail price of Xarelto in the United States is:
- $588.01 for 30 tablets
You can save up to 90% when you order your Xarelto medication from PricePro Pharmacy. This price is available without coupons or insurance coverage.
Another way to save on your Xarelto prescription is by placing an order for a 90-day supply of medication compared to a one-month supply.
Apply Xarelto coupon code XAR10 - $10 instant savings on your order!
Take advantage of our Xarelto discount coupon for additional savings on your first order.
You don't need need insurance coverage to take advantage of this low pricing.
So not only we do offer drug prices that are up 80% lower than your local pharmacy but to make things better we offer pharmacy coupons.
Although a generic for Xarelto is not available in the United States or Canada yet, we are able to source it from other countries where it is available in the following options:
- Rivaroxaban 2.5mg
- Rivaroxaban 10mg
- Rivaroxaban 15mg
- Rivaroxaban 20mg
Generic Xarelto contains the same active ingredient as the brand name medication.
The estimated shipping time for your order is:
- 7 to 10 business days (Product of Canada)
- 7 to 12 business days (Product of United Kingdom)
- 10-18 business days (Product Australia, India and Turkey)
The standard shipping cost $9.95 for all orders.
For drugs ordered from Canada, we offer an Express shipping option. The shipping fee is $25 with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 5 business days.
Once you order ships from the licensed pharmacy you will receive an email notification with the applicable shipping details.
Our free refill reminder service is a great bonus when you register with us. We provide friendly reminders by phone or email.
You can login to your online pharmacy account and view your previous order history and see which active prescriptions you have on file.
A refill can be placed online, through chat, or by calling 1-855-776-0079.
Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) Medication FAQ
What is Xarelto used for?
- Xarelto is used to prevent blood clots in your brain and other blood vessels in those who have atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation is form of irregular heart rhythm which can cause blood clots to develop and increase the risk of suffering from a stroke. It is also used to prevent blood clots after major surgery such as knee or hip surgery. Blood clots are dangerous as they travel to lungs and could pose a serious risk.
How does Xarelto work?
- Xarelto is an anticoagulant medication. It works by preventing blood clots from forming by directly blocking Factor-Xa, which is a clotting factor in the body.
What the common Xarelto side effects?
- Since Xarelto effects the clotting factors in the body, the common side effects are linked to signs of bruising or bleeding.
How do you take Xarelto?
- You should try to take the tablet at the same time daily as a good reminder to ensure you don't miss a dose. The tablet should be swallowed with water.
What is the Xarelto Dosage?
- When you take Xarelto to prevent blood clots following major hip or knee surgery, the usual dose is 10mg once daily. Often the first dose is taken 6-10 hours following the surgery and continued till your doctor has prescribed you to stop the medication. For those that require Xarelto following major knee surgery, you typically require to continue Xarelto for 14 days and for those following major hip surgery would continue therapy for 35 days. For patients who have atrial fibrillation and are prescribed Xarelto, the usual dose is 20mg once a day. If there any issues concerning your kidneys then the doctor would typically prescribe a lower 15mg dose daily. When treating and preventing blood clots in the lungs or legs then Xarelto is taken in treatment cycles. On Day 1 to 21: 15mg dose is taken twice daily and then on Day 22 and continuing would be 20mg once a day as directed by your doctor. The maximum recommended daily dosage is 20mg.
What is the Xarelto Starter Pack?
- Xarelto Starter Pack is used when treating a blood clot in the veins of your legs or lungs. The Starter Pack is for initial 28 days of the treatment which includes both Xarelto 15mg and Xarelto 20mg tablets.
Can you take Xarelto with food?
- Xarelto 10mg can be taken with or without food, while Xarelto 15mg and 20mg should be taken with food.
Xarelto vs Eliquis - how are they different?
- Both Xarelto and Eliquis are anticoagulants. They both work to inhibit Factor-Xa, which prevents blood clots from forming. Xarelto is taken in most cases once daily while Eliquis is taken twice daily.
Xarelto vs Warfarin - how are they different?
- Both Xarelto and Warfarin are anticoagulants. They work differently in the body as Xarelto blocks Factor Xa while Warfarin stops the production of vitamin k clotting factors. There are other significant differences between these two medications. Warfarin requires regular bloodwork monitoring while Xarelto does not. Also there are dietary restrictions with Warfarin while with Xarelto there are no diet restrictions.
Is a Xarelto coupon available?
- PricePro Pharmacy offers even more discounts on the low Xarelto price with a Xarelto Coupon. Look on our Rx Coupons page for more details.
Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) Medication Information
Your doctor may prescribe the anticoagulant Xarelto if you are at high risk for developing a blood clot or if you currently have a blood clot. Xarelto is prescribed for:
- Reduce the risk of stroke and blood clot in people with atrial fibrillation
- Prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Treat DVT or PE
Xarelto is an anticoagulant, which means it slows down the natural clotting process in the blood. Xarelto works by blocking a protein called factor 10a, which contributes to the formation of clots. When you take Xarelto, clots form more slowly, and it reduces the risk of clots that blocks blood vessels.
Take Xarelto exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
The dose ranges from 10-20 mg by mouth once daily.
If you are taking 15 mg or 20 mg once daily, take the dose with a meal. Take 10 mg with or without food.
Common adverse reactions to Xarelto may include:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage
- Limb pain
- Major hemorrhage
- Muscle spasm
- Skin blister
Do not stop Xarelto before directed by your doctor, or you may be at increased risk for blood clots.
If you experience a major bleed or head injury while taking Xarelto, call emergency services.
People with prosthetic heart valves should not use Xarelto.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of the medications you are taking before you start Xarelto because many drugs can interact with it.
Common drug-drug interactions may include:
- Cobicistat and cobicistat-containing coformulations
- Ombitasvir-paritaprevir-ritonavir plus dasabuvir
- Rifampin (rifampicin)
- Ritonavir and ritonavir-containing coformulations
Store Xarelto between 15°- 30°C (59°-86°F), close to room temperature.
- Tell your doctor if you have surgery or an invasive procedure planned. Xarelto may need to be temporarily stopped before the procedure.
- While taking Xarelto, you will bleed and bruise more easily. Call your doctor if you have a cut that will not stop bleeding or a bruise that will not stop growing.
- If needed, Xarelto can be crushed and mixed with a tablespoon of applesauce to help ingestion.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
Do not take a double dose of Xarelto. If you miss a dose and it is closed to your normal time, take it as soon as you remember. Call your pharmacist if you have questions.
Do I have to take Xarelto with food?
Yes, if you are taking the 15 mg or 20 mg doses. If you take 10 mg, you can take it with or without food.
How long do I need to take Xarelto?
Some people need to take Xarelto lifelong, and others will take it for 3-12 months, depending on what is being treated. Ask your doctor if you are not sure.
- Xarelto [package insert]. Titusville, NJ: Bayer; 2011.
Author: Dr. Conor Sheehy, PharmD, BCPS
Dr. Sheehy is a board-certified pharmacotherapy specialist. He has worked in multiple practice settings, including retail and hospital pharmacies, and in medical clinics. He specializes in anticoagulation, psychiatric medications, and diabetes medications. He strives to empower his patients to understand their medications and improve their overall medical care.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.