Aldactazide (Spironolactone/ HCTZ)
Order Aldactazide Online
Buying prescription medicines has been easier than ever, without even leaving your home. At PricePro Pharmacy compare prices and take advantage of Canada’s low-cost medicines, shipped directly to your doorsteps.
Visit our website at https://www.pricepropharmacy.com/ for placing an order or call us at 1-855-776-0079 toll-free, and speak to our team.
To buy Aldactazide, a valid prescription must be mailed faxed, emailed, or uploaded to our website.
Click on the dosage box above to check out their product details.
The following options are available to order:
- Aldactazide 50mg/50mg
- Spironolactone/HCTZ 50mg/50mg (Generic)
- Spironolactone/HCTZ 25mg/25mg (Generic)
There are 30, 60 and 90 tablets in each pack of Aldactazide 50mg/50mg; 100 tablets each in every pack of Spironolactone/HCTZ 25mg/25mg and Spironolactone/HCTZ 50mg/50mg.
In the United States, the average retail price of generic Aldactazide 25mg/25mg is:
- $97.91 for 100 tablets
At PricePro Pharmacy, we aim to make buying prescription drugs online affordable. Compare the savings here:
- $48.00 for 100 tablets
You save up to 50% compared to your local US drug store. What’s more, you do not need insurance or coupons to take advantage of our prices.
When you place an order for a 3-month supply you often can further lower the prescription cost.
The estimated delivery times for your order will vary based on the product selected.
- Product of Canada – 7 to 10 business days
- Product of Turkey - 10 to 18 business days
The standard shipping fee is $9.95 for all orders including tracking information. Orders shipped from Canada can be tracked for $15.00 and sent express for $25.00.
An email notification will be sent with the tracking details once the product has been dispensed from the licensed Canadian pharmacy.
Aldactazide Prescription Refill
Log in to your online pharmacy account at our website to access your previous order history. If you already have an active prescription, you can place an order for a refill at any time.
You can also benefit from our refill notification service, where we will notify you via phone or email as to optimal time to place a re-order.
Aldactazide (Spironolactone and Hydrochlorothiazide) Information
Aldactazide is an antihypertensive (blood-pressure lowering) medicine containing Spironolactone and Hydrochlorothiazide as the active ingredients. Both the active ingredients fall under a group of medicines called ‘diuretics’, which lower blood pressure by removing excess fluid and salts from the body.
Hydrochlorothiazide belongs to a class called ‘Thiazide diuretics’ which promotes excess fluid and salt removal through urine. Spironolactone on the other hand is also a diuretic, but it spares the potassium salt from elimination and thus prevents the potassium level in the body from falling too low.
The combination of both these drugs in Aldactazide helps treat edema, a condition associated with a buildup of fluids in certain parts of the body.
Aldactazide is also prescribed to patients with essential hypertension, for lowering the high blood pressure. It also finds usage in patients with hypokalemia (low potassium levels) accompanied by hypertension, because of the ability of Aldactazide to lower blood pressure and preventing potassium loss from the body at the same time.
Moreover, Aldactazide can block certain hormones (aldosterone), which promote salt and fluid buildup, thus making the medicine useful in preventing congestive heart failure that is caused due to high fluid volume.
The hormone aldosterone is also unusually high in liver cirrhosis, a condition accompanied by fluid build-up. Aldactazide is indicated for maintenance therapy for the management of this condition.
Due to the ability of Aldactazide to stimulate the kidney receptors, this medicine also finds application in the treatment of certain nephrotic syndromes that restricts fluid and water removal from the body.
For adult patients with edema, congestive heart failure, hepatic cirrhosis, or nephrotic Syndrome, the typical maintenance dose of Aldactazide ranges between 1-8 tablets (spironolactone 25mg / hydrochlorothiazide 25mg) or 1-4 tablets (spironolactone 50mg /hydrochlorothiazide 50mg) taken orally with or without food, in a single or several divided doses.
In case of a missed dose, skip it and continue with the next on, if the time is almost nearer to the next dose.
Common side-effects of Aldactazide include drowsiness, dizziness, lack of energy, leg cramps, or itching, hair loss.
Seek medical attention for side-effects like:
- lightheadedness, vomiting, sudden weakness or ill feeling, severe weakness, loss of coordination, feeling unsteady, fever, chills, sore throat, mouth sores, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin, breast swelling and tenderness, high potassium--slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling, low potassium--confusion, eye pain, vision problems, uneven heart rate, extreme thirst, increased urination, muscle weakness or limp feeling, or low sodium--headache, leg discomfort confusion, slurred speech, etc.
Stop your medication and seek emergency attention if any of the following side-effects arise:
- Chest pain
- Signs of pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas; e.g., severe upper abdominal pain, loss of appetite, vomiting)
- Signs of a serious allergic reaction (e.g., abdominal cramps, difficulty breathing, nausea and vomiting, or swelling of the face and throat)
- Signs of a severe skin reaction such as blistering, peeling, a rash covering a large area of the body, a rash that spreads quickly, or a rash combined with fever or discomfort
- Before starting to intake Aldactazide, inform your physician and/or pharmacist of any allergies to Spironolactone, hydrochlorothiazide, or other inactive ingredients in Aldactazide.
- Inform you’re yours and your family’s medical history to you, physician or pharmacists, especially if conditions like high potassium or high sodium levels, kidney diseases, liver diseases, dehydration, high cholesterol, diabetes, gout, Addison’s disease, or skin cancer exists.
- Aldactazide may cause an imbalance of electrolytes in the body. If you notice signs like dry mouth, numb hands, feet, or lips, or racing heartbeat, seek medical attention immediately.
- One of the side-effects of this medicine is that it makes you dizzy or drowsy. Do not consume alcohol or stimulants like marijuana while under this medication. Avoid driving, operating heavy machinery, or other hazardous tasks until you feel alert and safe to do it.
- Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration and dizziness. Avoid changing your posture suddenly from lying to sitting or standing.
- Aldactazide may also elevate the levels of uric acid in the body leading to a condition called gout. Symptoms include painful, warm, and swollen joints or difficulty with urination. Contact your physician if you observe any such symptoms.
- Aldactazide may increase your sun-sensitivity. Limit exposure to sun and always wear sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
- For diabetic patients, Aldactazide may bring changes to the blood sugar level. therefore, keep a constant and regular check on your blood glucose and inform your physician of any changes you may notice.
- For pregnant women, Aldactazide is recommended for use, only when necessary. It can cross the placenta and affect the fetus. It also passes into a newborn baby via the mother’s milk, but it’s unlikely to harm the baby.
- This medicine may alter your cholesterol level. It is recommended to conduct regular tests to keep an eye on the blood cholesterol levels.
- Kidney dysfunction or liver disorders may affect the elimination of this drug, causing it to build up in the body. If you have a history of any such conditions, inform your physician or pharmacists about it, and discuss a dosage adjustment regimen.
Store Aldactazide at room temperature, away from light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not throw away medication in sinks or down the toilet. Seek the advice of your local pharmacists on ways to properly dispose of the drug.
Aldactazide Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do I need to drink lots of water while taking Aldactazide?
Yes. Aldactazide removes excess water from the body, but sometimes it gives rise to dehydration too. It is important to drink plenty of water if you are exercising or feel very dehydrated.
- What is the best time of the day to take Aldactazide?
There is no specific time for taking the drug. It is, however recommender to take this drug at the same time every day
- Should I avoid any food while taking Aldactazide?
Yes. Avoid food high in potassium such as bananas, avocados, or black beans unless directed by your doctor.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.