Betoptic Eye Drops (Betaxolol)
Betoptic (Betaxolol) Product Information
Betoptic is a prescribed medication for treating high eye in the eye and glaucoma.
If you suffer from eye problems, have your eyes examined by an eye doctor. They will then find out if you suffer from glaucoma or high eye pressure. If true, you may be prescribed Betoptic Eye Drops.
Order Betoptic Online
Betoptic Eye Drops 0.5% are manufactured by Alcon Laboratories as a product of UK and we offer it in 5ml bottle size. The price for the brand product starts at $32 for 5ml bottle up tp $52.98 for three bottles.
We also offer generic betaxolol eye drops as product of India, manufactured by FDC limited. The cost of the generic product starts at $28 for 5ml and $42 for 15ml(s).
There is a standard shipping charge of $9.95 per order.
The estimated shipping time for the brand Betoptic product is 7-10 business days to USA, while the generic eye drops would be 10-18 business days.
Also ensure that a valid Betoptic prescription is submitted for your order when you order from our online pharmacy.
The first rule is to take betaxolol eye drops exactly as prescribed by your eye doctor. If you are not sure of how you should use it, read the product label. Note that this product is designed only for eye use and for best results; you should use it at the same hour every day. It is so important to take all your doses and if you forget, take it the soonest you can recall.
Nevertheless, skip the forgotten dose if you are about to take the next one. Also, take your Betoptic dosage only after shaking it the bottle well. If you wear contact lenses, remove them prior to using your eye drops. Restore them about fifteen minutes after treating your eyes. If you notice that your eyes have a new infection or are irritated, stop wearing your contact lenses.
Instead, call your doctor about it. To minimize contamination, don’t touch the dropper tip to your eye or another surface. Also, wash your hands before and after using your Betoptic Eye Drops. The process of using the medication includes the following:
- Tilt your head backward and push your eyelid down to expose a small pocket
- Hold the dropper tip above the eye, look up and away from it and squeeze to release a drop
- Close your eye and slightly press the corner of your eye with your finger for a minute or two to allow the medicine to stay in your eye
- Wipe away any extra medication from your eyelid
- If using another eye drops medication, wait ten minutes between applications.
Finally, stop using your medicine when your doctor requests.
Betoptic Eye Drops can cause some undesirable side effects. However, this is likely to affect only some users. If you find that the solution is causing severe side effects, including eye pain, call your eye doctor about it.
Eye pain is the most common side effect though, and most users of Betoptic Eye Drops are able to tolerate it. So tolerate it until you cannot to call a doctor. Get in touch with your doctor should you notice any other serious side effect.
Before you start taking Betoptic Eye Drops, make sure you are not allergic to betaxolol or any other ingredient used to make the Betoptic. Also, alert your doctor about the following issues concerning your health:
- Any allergic reaction you have towards drugs, foods, preservatives or another thing. Let the doctor know the sort of signs that you have when you develop an allergy to something
- Do you suffer from heart issues; including heart block, slow heartbeat, or heart failure? If yes, let your physician know about them
- If you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) or Asthma, let your physician know about it
- Let your doctor learn about any other medication you are taking
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.