Zoloft (Sertraline)(℞) Prescription Required
Zoloft (Sertraline) – Product Information
Zoloft is an antidepressant medicine that is taken orally. It is suitable for anybody who suffers from a mental disorder like depression. A prescription is required to buy Zoloft from PricePro Pharmacy. The prescription can be uploaded, emailed, or faxed to 1-855-776-0006.
Brand name Zoloft is manufactured by Pfizer and is available in the following dosages: 25mg, 50mg and 100mg. We also carry generic sertraline from Canada and the United Kingdom at low prices for more discount savings. The estimated shipping time is 7-10 business days one we have reviewed your prescription and order. To learn more and to check our great prices, click the dosage boxes appearing above.
What is Zoloft used for?
Zoloft is an oral medicine that is prescribed as an antidepressant. Its generic name is sertraline. Zoloft is classed as a SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). Its active ingredient, sertraline, works by affecting certain brain chemicals that are usually disturbed in those who have depression and similar disorders. Therefore, Zoloft is designed for cases such as depression, post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD, premenstrual dysphoric disorder or PMDD, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic attacks and anxiety disorders. Regardless, your doctor might prescribe it for something else.
How Zoloft dosage taken?
Zoloft is normally taken based on the instructions of the doctor. If they decide to change your dosage, do as they instruct. This will ensure that you never take a smaller dose or a bigger dose than necessary. If you want to take it with food or without, it is all right. What is more important is to remember all your scheduled dosages.
Zoloft can produce expected results in about a month’s time as long as instructions are followed properly. In case you want to discontinue usage, do it gradually under the approval and supervision of your doctor to avoid bad withdrawal effects.
Take a missed dose as soon as you can remember or skip it if a lot of time has elapsed and you are almost taking the next dose. If you overdose, call your doctor immediately. If you want more guidance about dosing, ask our pharmacist or your doctor.
What are the side effects of Zoloft?
Zoloft can give you unpleasant side effects. These are:
- Fatigue, sleepiness and dizziness
- Indigestion problems,
- Diarrhea, nausea and loss of appetite
- Low libido, inability to reach orgasm or erectile dysfunction.
What are the precautions of taking Zoloft?
If your doctor prescribes Zoloft to you, take the following precautions:
- Let your healthcare provider know whether you suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or stroke.
- Talk about your kidney or liver disorders
- Inform your health care provider about seizures or a bipolar disorder
- Tell your physician if you normally take Warfarin and if you have a bleeding problem.
- Inform your doctor about low sodium levels in the blood.
- Be aware of a dangerous drug interaction if you take MAO inhibitor and Zoloft.
- Avoid Zoloft if receiving a methylene blue injection or taking Pimozide.
- Report any worsening mood swings to a doctor when taking this antidepressant.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.