Buy Canadian Pharmacy Motilium Online and Save
Choose PricePro Pharmacy for your prescription medication needs. We offer the best price on Motilium Domperidone 10mg. Use the section above, by clicking the 'check prices', to browse our selection and start saving.
Need help navigating the online process? Our friendly staffi is ready to answer all questions about the medication, ordering, and more. We'll help you save big on every Motilium dose. Contact us, today, for more information.
Prefer to shop on your own? Use the listings above to find Motilium tablets. Then, use the sections below to learn about the medication.
Motilium (Domperidone) Dosage and Side Effects
Motilium (Domperidone) is a prescription drug that helps to increase the contractions and movements of the bowel and stomach. It treats vomiting and nausea caused by other medications that treat Parkinson’s disease.
*Product image for reference use only
Your doctor will determine the proper dose of Motilium (Domperidone) for you based on what is needed for your treatment for gastrointestinal motility disorders, or nausea and vomiting. The dosage may vary from 10mg up to three to four times a day to 20mg up to three to four times a day.
Do not take more tablets than directed. If you miss a dose, do not take two doses at one time. Contact an emergency health professional if you have taken more tablets than prescribed by your doctor. Symptoms of an overdose include:
- Difficulty speaking
- Irregular heartbeats
- Loss of muscle control or balance
Side Effects of Domperidone
In the case with all medications, some patients taking Motilium (Domperidone) will experience side effects.
Side effects of Motilium (Domperidone), both common and rare include:
- Loss of balance or muscle control
- Swelling of the face, mouth, legs, feet or hands
- Fast, irregular, pounding or racing heartbeat or pulse
- Unexpected breast milk coming from nipples
- Dry mouth
- Pain in breast
- Menstrual irregularities
- Hot flashes
- Itching of skin
- Redness, itching, pain or swelling of the eyes
- Swelling of the breast in males
- Changes in urination
- Change of appetite
- Painful urination
- Difficulty speaking
- Leg cramps
- Mental dullness
- Stomach cramps
- Loss of strength
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this medication if you have allergies to Motilium (Domperidone) or its inactive ingredients. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed prior to taking this medication. The effects of Motilium (Domperidone) on pregnant women have not been studied, but animal studies have not shown birth defects. This medication does pass into breast milk, but the implications are unknown. Motilium (Domperidone) has only been studied in adults.
If you have the following medication conditions, tell your doctor:
- Liver disease
- Sensitivity to Motilium (Domperidone)
- Pituitary tumor
- Bleeding from the stomach or other issues with the bowels
Talk to your doctor about taking Monoamine oxidase inhibitors with Motilium (Domperidone).
Interactions with this Medication
The following drugs may cause a possible interaction with Motilium (Domperidone):
- Antidepressants (e.g., amitriptyline, nortriptyline)
- Serotonin antagonists (anti-emetic medications e.g., granisetron, ondansetron) selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (ssris e.g., citalopram, duloxetine, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline)
- Antibiotics (e.g., ciprofloxacin, moxifloxacin, levofloxacin)
- Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (maois e.g., moclobemide, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine, nefazodone)
- Macrolide antibiotics (e.g., azithromycin, clarithromycin, erythromycin)
- Hiv protease inhibitors (e.g., indinavir, atazanavir, lopinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir) hiv non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (nnrtis e.g., delaviridine, efavirenz, etravirine, nevirapine)
- Grapefruit juice
- Fusidic acid
- Chloral hydrate
- Calcium channel blockers (e.g., amlodipine, diltiazem, nifedipine, verapamil) bosutinib
- Antipsychotic medications (e.g., haloperidol, risperidone, quetiapine) antihistamines (e.g., cetirizine, doxylamine, diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, loratadine)
- Anticholinergics (e.g., benztropine, dimenhydrinate, diphenhydramine, oxybutinin)
- "azole" antifungals (e.g., fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.