Alrex (Loteprednol Etabonate)
Buy Alrex Eye Drops Online
You can order your Alrex prescription online from PricePro Pharmacy by navigating through our website and completing the online checkout. Alternatively, you can call and speak directly to one of our helpful customer service agents at 1-855-776-0079.
We do require an Alrex eye drops prescription to be submitted to process your order. Sending in your prescription is easy. It can be faxed to 1-855-776-0006, emailed to [email protected] or uploaded directly online.
With our trusted online pharmacy you can be assured we are here for support and assistance. Try our live chat feature for quick answers to FAQs.
Alrex Price Comparison
The average retail cost of Alrex eye drops in the United States is:
- $292.92 for one 5mL bottle
Now compare that to the low price available at PricePro Pharmacy:
- $48.00 for one 5mL bottle
That is a significant savings of 84% - plus you get the added convenience of having your medication shipped to your door.
Our discounted prices are offered without any insurance coverage or any Alrex coupons required.
The following dosage is available to be ordered:
- 0.2% in a 5mL bottle
Bausch & Lomb Inc. manufactures Alrex, and it comes in 0.2% dose. The medication is available in brand, but there is currently no generic Alrex on the market.
Alrex drops can be ordered in 5mL, 10mL, and 15mL. Starting at $48.00 USD price, the medication is shipped from our certified pharmacy in Canada.
The active ingredient in Alrex is known as Loteprednol.
The estimated shipping time to the United States is:
- 7 to 10 business days
All orders to USA are shipped via USPS. You will notified with email containing your order tracking details when it ships.
There is standard $9.95 shipping charge applied to each order.
Alrex Prescription Refill
We make it simple to ensure you do not run out of your essential medications. Our friendly refill reminders by phone and email will kindly alert you to place a refill order at the optimal time. We take into account shipping times to help make sure you have your eye drops on hand.
You can also login to your online pharmacy account and place a re-order directly if you have an active prescription on file.
Alrex (Loteprednol Etabonate) Product Information
Alrex is a prescription medication used to treat seasonal allergies, as well as other conditions that may cause inflammation, such as shingles or severe acne. It can help relieve, redness watery , and itchy eyes caused by pollen.
What is Alrex used for?
Alrex is a prescription medicine for treating seasonal allergies. Alternatively called loteprednol etabonate, Alrex works the same way that corticosteroids do. Steroids have varied effects in our bodies and one of these is reducing inflammation. They do this by restricting the body’s ability to produce an immune system reaction. Thus, steroids are so effective when it comes to treatment of allergic conjunctivitis or seasonal allergies.
If your doctor wants you to start using Alrex, the first thing to learn is how to take it. Following all directions carefully is a must if you want to be successful, so take the prescribed dosage for the recommended period of time. The recommended dose is usually one drop in the eye that has been affected, four times a day.
If you wear contact lenses, remove these first to ensure they are not permanently stained. Wait for fifteen minutes before inserting your soft contact lenses again. It is recommended that you wash your hands after using this eye medication, and there are guidelines to follow for best results:
- Shake the bottle carefully before use. If you are using the gel version, invert your bottle and shake just once to ensure that the drop tip fills with gel.
- Tilt your head back a little bit and pull down the eyelid of the eye you are treating with Alrex.
- Hold the drop tip above the eye and squeeze out one drop in the exposed eye socket.
- Close that eye for one to two minutes while pressing your finger to the inner corner of the eye to allow the medicine to work
- Avoid contaminating the drop tip by placing it directly on the eyelid or the eye itself.
Note that anyone who must use this medication for a longer period than ten days requires frequent vision testing. Avoid missing your dose; if you miss it, take it as long as you are not about to take the next one. Another important point to remember is that this medication is not for sharing. If someone wants to try it, advise them to see their doctor first.
Alrex may cause some side effects. Some of these are bearable and can go away without medical attention while others cannot. The latter are less common and when they do happen, the right thing to do is to see a doctor immediately.
The most common side effects of Alrex include the following:
- Blurred vision
- Eye discharge
- Swelling of the eyelid and the lining of the eye
- An infection of the eye
Ensure that you see your doctor if the side effects become unbearable and refuse to disappear on their own.
Prior to taking Alrex, make sure you follow certain measures as this will make you feel safe.
These include the following:
- If you have an ongoing eye infection, including herpes, don’t use Alrex
- Inform your doctor about your cataracts or any cataract surgery you have had or want to do soon
- If you have glaucoma, let your doctor find out when they are prescribing Alrex to you
- As it is not known whether Alrex could affect an unborn child, don’t use when pregnant unless your doctor is okay with it
- If you are breastfeeding, avoid using this medicine unless your doctor has not problem at all
- Don’t give it to someone who is a minor or below eighteen years
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.