Buy Synthroid Online from PricePro Pharmacy
On this page, you'll learn how to buy Levothyroxine through our online pharmacy. You'll also learn valuable information about the commonly used levothyroxine 25 mcg and levothyroxine 75 mcg medications prescribed by many doctors. Shop now using the links above, else continue below for more information.
Synthroid (Levothyroxine) Cost & Dosages Available
This medicine is prescribed to patients to treat hypothyroidism. It is also used to treat enlarged thyroid glands and to treat thyroid cancer. The active ingredient is called levothyroxine sodium which is used to replace a hormone that is naturally produced by the thyroid gland. Typically this therapy is taken for life as low thyroid hormone impacts the rate of metabolism within the body.
There is a wide range of doses available to buy Synthroid online. A prescription is required to order this medication and be sure to take advantage of our Synthroid coupon for a discount. The following is a brief description of the tablets available:
- 25mcg - round shape, orange color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "25mcg" on the other side
- 50mcg - round shape, white color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "50mcg" on the other side
- 75mcg - round shape, violet color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "75mcg" on the other side
- 88mcg - round shape, olive color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "88mcg" on the other side
- 100mcg - round shape, yellow color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "100mcg" on the other side
- 112mcg - round shape, rose color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "112mcg" on the other side
- 125mcg - round shape, brown color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "125mcg" on the other side
- 137mcg - round shape, turquoise color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "137mcg" on the other side
- 150mcg - round shape, blue color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "150mcg" on the other side
- 175mcg - round shape, lilac color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "175mcg" on the other side
- 200mcg - round shape, pink color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "200mcg" on the other side
- 300mcg - round shape, green color tablet with "SYNTHROID" marking on one side of tablet and "300mcg" on the other side
The is no generic available for ordering. Brand name Levothyroxine from Canada is available in bottles of 90 tablets with a quick shipping time of 7-10 business days.
Did we mention you can get an extra $10 off our already low price with Synthroid coupon code SYN10. The cost for a 90-day supply can be as low as $35. Click on CHECK PRICES to view more details.
The following dosages are available to order online:
- Synthroid 25mcg
- Synthroid 50mcg
- Synthroid 75mcg
- Synthroid 88mcg
- Synthroid 100mcg
- Synthroid 112mcg
- Synthroid 125mcg
- Synthroid 137mch
- Synthroid 150mcg
- Synthroid 175mcg
- Synthroid 200mcg
- Synthroid 300mcg
This medication is available in a pack size of 90 tablets. It is manufactured by Abbvie yet licensed for distribution to Mylan. The active medicinal ingredient is called Levothyroxine.
At PricePro Pharmacy the low cost of Synthroid 50mcg is:
- $35.00 for 90 tablets
While, the average retail price of Synthroid tablets in the United States is:
- $174.67 for 90 tablets
You can save up to 80% when you order your Synthroid medication from PricePro Pharmacy. This price is available without coupons or insurance coverage.
Another way to save on your Synthroid prescription is by placing an order for a 90-day supply of medication compared to a one-month supply.
Apply Synthroid coupon code SYN10 - $10 instant savings on your order!
Take advantage of our Synthroid discount for additional savings on your first order.
You don't need need insurance coverage to take advantage of this low pricing.
So not only we do offer drug prices that are up 80% lower than your local pharmacy but to make things better we offer pharmacy coupons.
There are Levothyroxine products that are interchangeable as directed by the Food and Drug Administration. However, in Canada there is no generic for Synthroid. We only offer the brand name medication for ordering.
The estimated shipping time for your order is:
- 7 to 10 business days (Product of Canada)
The standard shipping cost $9.95 for all orders.
For drugs ordered from Canada, we offer an Express shipping option. The shipping fee is $25 with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 5 business days.
Once you order ships from the licensed pharmacy you will receive an email notification with the applicable shipping details.
Prescription Refill Online
Our free refill reminder service is a great bonus when you register with us. We provide friendly reminders by phone or email.
You can login to your online pharmacy account and view your previous order history and see which active prescriptions you have on file.
A refill can be placed online, through chat, or by calling 1-855-776-0079.
Synthroid (Levothyroxine) Medication Information
Synthroid (levothyroxine) is a medication prescribed to treat an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism).
The thyroid is a small gland in the neck that makes thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones control the way your body uses energy. Thyroid hormone levels affect almost every vital body function, including metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate. Without enough thyroid hormones, many bodily functions slow down.
Synthroid works by replacing thyroid hormone. Synthroid’s active ingredient, levothyroxine, is identical to a hormone normally made by the thyroid.
Underactive thyroid may sometimes go undetected for months or years. Underactive thyroid symptoms are often mild at first and may get mistaken for other causes. Symptoms of underactive thyroid may include:
- Weight gain
- Intolerance of cold temperatures
- Puffy face
- Dry skin
- Muscle and joint pain or stiffness
- Thinning hair
- Hoarse voice
- Decreased sweating
- Irregular or heavy menstrual periods
- Fertility problems
- Slowed heartbeat
- Goiter (enlarged thyroid gland)
Talk to your doctor if you are experiencing some of these symptoms. If left untreated, this condition could become life-threatening.
Synthroid is an oral tablet that is available in twelve different strengths: 25 mcg, 50 mcg, 75 mcg, 88 mcg, 100 mcg, 112 mcg, 125 mcg, 137 mcg, 150 mcg, 175 mcg, 200 mcg, and 300 mcg.
Take your Synthroid once daily as prescribed, on an empty stomach, at least 30 to 60 minutes before eating food. Take Synthroid alone, with only water, to help this medication work better.
Your strength will depend on your age, body weight, and the underlying cause of your thyroid condition. It’s common that your Synthroid dosage may need to be increased or decreased over time. Be sure to follow your healthcare provider’s prescribed directions.
People that have certain health conditions may need to be monitored more closely while taking Synthroid. This includes:
- Heart disease, such as atrial fibrillation, especially in adults aged 65 and older
- Certain kidney problems
- Previous hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Osteopenia or osteoporosis (thinning bones)
With Synthroid, the side effects depend on how your body responds to your prescribed dosage. If the dose is not high enough for you, your underactive thyroid symptoms (such as fatigue, weight gain, constipation) may not improve. You may develop symptoms of overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism) as side effects of Synthroid, such as:
- Weight loss
- Intolerance to warm temperatures
- Excessive sweating
- Hyperactivity or trouble sleeping
- Nervousness or anxiety
- Muscle weakness or shakiness
- Heart racing or increased blood pressure
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Hair loss
- Decreased bone mineral density (bone strength)
If you experience hair loss after starting Synthroid, it usually improves after a few months. If side effects become severe or don’t go away, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Once you and your doctor find the right dose of Synthroid and your thyroid hormone levels are at normal levels, most side effects go away.
Serious side effects from Synthroid are rare but possible. Call your doctor right away if you have severe side effects, such as:
Serious side effects can include the following:
- Heart racing
- Abnormal heartbeat rhythm
- Chest pain
- Severe lethargy (lack of energy to move around)
- Low body temperature
Many different medications can affect how Synthroid and thyroid hormones work. Before and during your treatment with Synthroid, check with your doctor or pharmacist before starting any new medications, including over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements.
Keep Synthroid stored at room temperature, 25°C (77°F).
- Products containing iron and calcium can decrease the absorption of Synthroid. Wait at least 4 hours after taking Synthroid to take these products.
- Let your doctor know if you have any dye sensitivities. All Synthroid tablets contain dyes, except for one strength: 50 mcg.
- Be sure to get your blood levels tested regularly while taking Synthroid. This will let you and your doctor know if your medication dose needs to be changed.
Do I really need to wait 30 to 60 minutes after taking Synthroid to eat?
Yes, or the medication won’t work as well. Establish a routine so that you get used to taking Synthroid on an empty stomach. Wait at least 30 minutes later to eat, take other medications, or drink anything besides plain water. Some people set their alarm to remind them to take Synthroid immediately upon waking up each day.
Can Synthroid help me lose weight?
If you gained weight due to underactive thyroid, you may lose weight once Synthroid replaces your thyroid hormone. However, this medication should not be taken by people who are not diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Having too much thyroid hormone in your body can cause serious health risks and may be life-threatening.
- Armour Thyroid
- Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium) tablets for oral use. North Chicago, IL: AbbVie Inc.; 2020. https://www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/synthroid.pdf, Accessed February 19, 2021.
- Patil N, Rehman A, Jialal I. Hypothyroidism. Treasure Island, FL: StatPearls Publishing; 2020. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK519536/, Accessed February 19, 2021.
Author: Dr. Patricia Weiser, PharmD
Patricia Weiser, PharmD, is a licensed pharmacist and medical writer. She has clinical experience in community and hospital pharmacy. Patricia is a 2007 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh. She resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and two daughters.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.