Check Enablex Cost & Order Online
Looking to find a low Enablex price? You have landed on the right page on the right website.
An order can be placed through our website or by calling 1-855-776-0079 and speaking to a customer service agent.
Please note a prescription is required to place an order. The Rx can be faxed, emailed, uploaded, or we can even reach out to your doctor.
Click on "CHECK PRICES" to view the product details and cost.
Enablex Tablet Dosages
The following Enablex dosages are available to order:
- Enablex 7.5mg
- Enablex 15mg
We offer Enablex tablet sourced from Canada and Turkey (manufactured by Novartis) and United Kingdom (manufactured by Merz Pharmaceuticals).
The active medicinal ingredient is called Darifenacin.
The cost of Enablex 15mg at PricePro Pharmacy is:
- $139.05 for 84 tablets
In the United States, the average retail price of Enablex 15mg is:
- $1181.62 for 90 tablets
This is a massive cost-savings plus there is no need to worry about insurance coverage or coupons.
Another method for savings is to place an order for 3-month supply of medication compared to one-month.
- $102.00 for 90 tablets of generic Enablex 15mg (PricePro Pharmacy) vs $947.65 (average retail price in the United States)
Coupon for Enablex
We do not currently have an Enablex coupon code. However, since we want to help our customers save money, we have special offers available for those who are placing their first order.
The following codes can be applied at check-out:
- PRICE10 - Save $10 on your first order (minimum $50 order value)
- PRICE20 - Save $20 on your first order (minimum $100 order value)
Please bear in mind that these discount codes are only available for new customers once and cannot be combined with any other discount codes or coupons.
Generic for Enablex
We do offer generic Enablex in the following dosages:
- Darifenacin 7.5mg
- Darifenacin 15mg
A generic medication is a drug that is designed to be similar to an actual licensed brand-name drug in terms of dosage type, safety, efficacy, route of administration, and performance. Generic drugs perform the same functions as brand-name medications, but they are only available for purchase after the patents on the original products have expired; therefore, they are priced less than their brand counterparts.
The estimated delivery time depends upon the sourced country:
- Sourced from Canada and UK – 7 to 12 business days
- Sourced from Turkey and India – 10 to 18 business days
At PricePro Pharmacy, the shipping cost for all online orders is $9.95. Once you place an order from you will get an email with all the necessary information to track your order.
We ship all across the United States vs USPS.
Prescription Refill Online
We can notify you of the next refill time by sending an email or call over the telephone. Never worry about a missed dose again!
If you have an active prescription on file, you can place a re-order instantly after you sign in to your online account.
Please contact our PricePro Pharmacy team for any questions you have about our online pharmacy or ordering your prescribed medicine. Simply send an email to [email protected] or call us toll-free at 1-855-776-0079. Our live-chat feature is also online to provide you with instant answers.
Enablex (Darifenacin) Medication Information
Enablex (darifenacin) is a medication prescribed to treat overactive bladder with urinary urgency and frequency symptoms.
Overactive bladder is when urine is forced out of your bladder at the wrong time. According to the National Institute of Health, you may have overactive bladder if you have two or more of the following symptoms:
- Urinating 8 or more times during the day or 2 or more times during the night
- Having a sudden, urgent need to urinate immediately
- Leaking urine after a sudden urge to urinate
Enablex treats these urges to urinate by blocking receptors in your bladder muscles. When these receptors are blocked, bladder contractions are reduced, and the symptoms of urgency and frequency may get better or go away.
Enablex (darifenacin) tablets are available in two strengths: 7.5 milligrams (mg) and 15 mg.
The usual starting dose is 7.5 mg once daily with water. It doesn’t matter if you take Enablex with or without food.
Your doctor may increase your dose to 15 mg once daily after two weeks of treatment based on your response to the medication, depending on your health and other medications.
Be sure to follow your doctor’s directions exactly.
Enablex (darifenacin) is not safe for everyone with an overactive bladder. You should not take Darifenacin if you have the following conditions:
- Urinary retention (unable to empty your bladder)
- Gastric retention (delayed or slow emptying of your stomach)
- Uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma
- Prior allergic reaction to Enablex
Enablex should be used with caution in people with certain conditions, such as:
- Bladder obstruction
- Certain types of controlled glaucoma
- Liver problems
- Myasthenia gravis
- Severe constipation
- Ulcerative colitis
- Pregnancy or plan to become pregnant
- Breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
In clinical studies, the most common side effects of Enablex (darifenacin) were:
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
Be careful driving or operating heavy machinery until you know how Enablex affects you. For more side effect information on Enablex, talk with your doctor or pharmacist.
Other medications may interact with Enablex and affect how your body metabolizes this medicine. Dosage adjustments by your doctor may be necessary when Enablex is prescribed with certain interacting drugs. A few examples include:
- Amitriptyline and other Tricyclic Antidepressants
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your current medications or any new medications you may start while taking Enablex.
Store at room temperature (25°C/77° F) in a sealed container, protected from light.
- Take Enablex around the same time each day, with or without food.
- Enablex tablets should be swallowed whole; do not crush, chew, or cut in half.
- You may sweat less while taking Enablex. This could increase your risk of heat stroke or heat exhaustion. Take precautions if you are exposed to a hot environment while taking Enablex.
How long will it take for Enablex to help me?
You should start to see an improvement in your urinary urgency and frequency within the first two weeks of taking Enablex. If you don’t, talk with your doctor. They may increase your dose, depending on your response and health.
What should I avoid while taking Enablex?
Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery when starting Enablex until you know how it affects you. Some people may experience dizziness and blurred vision.
- Enablex Prescribing Information. Irvine, CA: Allergan; 2020 https://www.allergan.com/products/enablex Accessed December 6, 2020
- A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia [Internet] Johns Creek (GA): Ebix, Inc., A.D.A.M; c1997-2020. Overactive Bladder. [updated September 15, 2016] https://medlineplus.gov/overactivebladder.html Accessed December 6, 2020
Author: Dr. Patricia Weiser, PharmD
Patricia Weiser, PharmD, is a licensed pharmacist and medical writer. She has clinical experience in community and hospital pharmacy. Patricia is a 2007 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh. She resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and two daughters
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.